Join us in Boston for an expected record-breaking year!
Join healthcare innovators and investors at the Digital Healthcare Innovation Summit (DHIS) in Boston, MA. Explore critical topics like the impact of election results on digital healthcare innovation, provider burnout, macro trends in payors and providers, AI in healthcare, strategies for managing startups through uncertain times, issues related to underserved populations, regulatory changes, policy shifts, and women's health. Engage in lively panels, and interactive breakouts, and network with industry leaders in this dynamic community. Don't miss the opportunity to connect with investors, startups, tech companies, payers, providers, and veteran advisors at this premier boutique digital health event, driving innovation in healthcare. Be a part of shaping the future of digital health – join us in Boston!
- How Election Year Results Could Affect Digital Healthcare Innovation—Implications for CMS and HSS
- Provider Burnout Is Real—Challenges with Hiring Clinicians
- Can Digital Health Help Reduce the Cost of Drugs?
- Macrotrends Affecting Payors and Providers—Are We Really Moving towards Value-Based Care?
- AI in Healthcare: What’s the Most Likely Impact?
- Managing Your Startup through Uncertain Times: How CEOs Navigated the Ups and Downs
- Town Hall: What’s Front of Mind—Questions We Were Afraid to Ask
- Presentation of 2023 Digital Healthcare Innovator Award
- Healthcare Executive Keynote Fireside Chat